Re: [Evolution] Building OAF

$ rpm -qf /usr/bin/yacc
byacc-1.9-12

Although why it isn't using bison instead is beyond me (i suspect
it can use either, but dont quote me on that).

 Michael

Paul,

Looks like you need to install yacc (in /usr/bin on my Redhat 6.1 box).
Don't know which package this is part of, since the Redhat installer
does all that for me.

Jeff

paul wrote:

Hi all !
Just trying to compile the packages I need to get Evolution running,
and
I've been halted at oaf.
When running 'make' I eventually get this:

make[2]: Entering directory `/home/jedi/src/Evolution/oaf-0.4.0/oafd'
yacc -d -v ./ac-query-parse.y
make[2]: yacc: Command not found
make[2]: *** [stamp-parser] Error 127
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/jedi/src/Evolution/oaf-0.4.0/oafd'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jedi/src/Evolution/oaf-0.4.0'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

Any ideas how I can get it to build ?

Cheers !