Re: [Evolution] problem w/ gnome-vfs 0.2

any ideas on what to do?  I'm using oaf-0.3 b/c oaf-0.4 won't compile
with my ORBit 0.5.1.   I'm excited to get this working, but I'm not
quite sure what's wrong.  Thanks in advance,
    JEff

You need the latest OAF and the latest ORBit (from the stable 0.5.x
branch) - I think the latest is 0.5.2

If you can not compile ORBit, then that is your problem (but you have
provided no info on that compile error so we can not help).

Regards,
Ali