Re: [Evolution] preferred language

Atlanta Linux Software Engineering Group (ALSEG, http://www.alseg.org)
is seeking speakers for the August 19, 2000 meeting (12:00pm - 3:00pm).
Presentations should be of a development nature and Linux focused.  We
are hoping for 2 speakers each having 60 minutes for each presentation.
If you would like to present to ALSEG and will be in Atlanta that
weekend please email me and I will set it up.

ALSEG is a new user group founded to promote the benefits of open source
development and Linux to the Atlanta Metro area and to bring those
interested in open source development together.  We meet every other
month on the third Saturday from 12:00pm to 3:00pm.

Thanks

Chris Woodruff
cwoodruff worldwindtech com