[Evolution] Problems on starting Evolution

Hello everybody.

I already sent this message to evolve helixcode com, but there was no
answer at the moment, so I post it here.

-- snip --
I heard/read a lot about Evolution, so I decided to try it out.
I downloaded the Source (Version 0.8) from www.helixcode.com and compiled
the sources. Everything went fine after I installed all necessary
libs/tools.

Then I started evolution.
Evolution created all dirs in my homedir. But then I got an error message
(translated from German to English on my own):
"Couldn't initialise the Evolution-Shell"
and that's all.

So, next step I did was to download a binary. I found an RPM for my RedHat
7.0 and installed it. But here I get the same error message...

It would be great if you could help me.
-- /snip --

I already looked into the DOCS und the FAQ on helixcode.com but I couldn't
find anything about it.

Any hints?
Thanks,
Manuel

--
http://www.matronix.de/
http://www.e-online.de

"Oszillatoren schwingen nie, Verstärker immer!"