Re: [Evolution] What is the "!" field for?

On 28 Dec 2000 09:07:19 -0500, Dan Winship wrote:
I am trying to work out what the "!" field is for. Presumably just
to single out certain messages for attention?

Yup.

(Hey, note to us: we should ship a default vfolder for "important
messages in all folders".)

I also think a default vfolder for "unread messages in all folders"
would be nice ;) Unfortunately - there seems to be a bug. I set the
VFolder to 'is not read' - but for some reasons it reverts back to 'is
read'.

I was playing around with this and then the two messages I had "!"
seemed to disappear!!

You might have used the "hide messages" feature? Try "Message" ->
"Hide Messages" -> "Show All Messages" and see if they come back.