[Evolution] Another feature request.

Hi, first let me say that Evolution Rocks!

I recently changed from Gnus to Evolution as my email client and it is
quite stable and feature complete for pre-beta software.

Now, these are a few suggestions/ feature requests:

- How about a "reply to list" command to go with "reply to author" and
"reply to all" as in Gnus and Mutt?

- I have a lot of filters: mailing list filters, personal filters,
etc... I would like to group them in the filter editor by subject. For
example, all my debian mail list filters under "Debian", Gnome lists,
under "Gnome, etc. Same goes for vfolders.

- It would be nice for parent folders to display the total amount of
unread mail in subfolders.

- In the search bar I can do a quick search for "body or subject
contains" and "does not contains". I think is more useful to search for
"sender" and "receiver" than "body or subject does not contains". I can
do that from the advanced search, but it think that the "does not
contains" should go in the advanced search and "sender" and receiver" in
the search bar.

- It would be nice to search all my mail folders, or do recursive search
on a parent folder and its subfolders.

- I would like to be able to search appointments on the calendar,
(search for x in y week, month or year and the like).

- As someone else mentioned, a cron-like facility to archive mail at the
end of the month for mail lists would be nice.

All the bugs I have found have been reported already, so I am not going
to bother you with those :-)

Thanks and keep up the good work guys!

--
Adrian De Leon <adl linuxmty org>