[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Once upon a time

On 23 Dec 2000 17:20:40 -0500, NotZed wrote:

Firstly, I want to delete mail from mailing lists that does not interest
me, so that I don't have to wade through piles of deleted email to find
the new ones.

Second.   GET OVER IT!  Having a helixcode email address deos not make
you so important as to be rude!  What I do with me email is my
bussiness.  If that upseets you take it off the list and reply to me in
person, no one here needs or wants to know your or my personal email
habits.

Third, It's still a pain to do...

Bitter complaining wont help, this has already been brought up,
will be addressed, and it is just plain rude to keep bringing it up.

If you're deleting all the mail from all of your folders, why not
just never get it in the first place?  That is just a waste of
network bandwidth.

Once I complaind (bitterly) about the process of deleting mail (in 0.6).

Some folks said it would be different one day.  When?

I hate to sound like a brat, but it is a right pain in the arse to
select all messase, press th delete button, then select expunge, then
repeate for all folders

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss