Re: [Evolution] shortcut bar does not update

If you're clever, you can get the folder tree, shortcut bar, and
titlebar to each show a different count. :) You used to be able to get
them to all show the *wrong* count, but I'm not convinced that's still
possible (at least with mbox).

Ok. Leaving aside "Why?!?" <G>, let's move on to the "How?". I presume
by modifying the source code in some way?

No, that would be cheating. You can do it just by exploiting bugs in
how/when the various things update.

Basically, I wrote the initial version of the code, and it mostly
worked, and it made people happy, but it didn't totally work, but
there were more important bugs (like, the crashy kind) to fix before
0.8.

-- Dan