Re: [Evolution] Two buggies of minor concern

On 22 Dec 2000 17:46:21 -0200, Ali Abdin wrote:
On 19 Dec 2000 16:31:11 -0800, Karel P Kerezman wrote:
a) What's with the Incredible Walking Cursor? You know, the bit where
the cursor ends up so far in front of what you're typing that it's
almost off the screen...

This actually appears to be an X problem believe it or not. I got the
same problem with XFree86 4.0.1 - I worked around it by choosing a
different font. There were still some oddities with fonts, but it
prevented the cursor from leaping so much.

The true fix though is - upgrade to XFree86 4.0.2 - I recently upgraded
and these font problems magically disappeared. Both proportional and
non-proportional fonts work beautifully with Evolution.

*deep sigh* Not exactly how I wanted to spend the last working day
before Xmas, but I'm just crazy enough to try this so I can report back
on the success/failure of the idea. Not that I'm an obsessed nut. Oh no.
Far from it. Not me. Nope... =)

Heh. Just noticed my sig entry. Thanks, gensig.

--
---
  Karel P Kerezman - IS Admin, Entercom Portland LLC