[Evolution] Slow IMAP folder scanning

I've got a rather large collection of mail built up on my IMAP server.
Whenever I start evolution, it seems to check _every_ folder I have
subscribed to to count how many read/unread messages there are.  For
my mail, this takes a really long time, several minutes.

I was thinking of something similar to what Netscape/Mozilla does,
only counting the read/unread messages when you actually click on the
folder.

--
Dave Allen

Email:  daveallen acm org
PGP:    0x8885BE88 | 383A 2686 5F9B 31AE 51F5  A50F CDD4 69B7 8885 BE88