From: <dwight net-kitchen com>
To: "JP Rosevear" <jpr helixcode com>
Cc: ""Dwight " D. " McKay"" <dwight net-kitchen com>;
<evolution helixcode com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] A couple of show stoppers...

Nope. The sent folder remains empty.

In message <200012202223 RAA32247 intermezzo helixcode com>, JP Rosevear
writes
:
On 20 Dec 2000 11:05:26 -0500, Dwight D. McKay wrote:
2/ Saving a copy of sent mail. Maybe I just can't figure this one out,
but
other then "CC"ing myself, how can I get evolution to keep a copy of
any mai
I send? I'm looking for functionality like the mh, "Fcc:" header line.

Are outgoing messages not being saved in the Sent folder?

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com

--
 Dwight D. McKay, Senior Technical Consultant
 Network Kitchen Consulting