Re: [Evolution] Problems compiling libversit
- From: Christopher James Lahey <clahey helixcode com>
- To: Jarek Sygitowicz <gwido linuxnews pl>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Problems compiling libversit
- Date: 20 Dec 2000 04:35:56 -0500
On 15 Dec 2000 17:40:51 +0100, Jarek Sygitowicz wrote:
Any ideas what should I do?
This looks to me like it may be a problem with the parser generator
you're using. If you remove vcc.c and do make again, what program does
it execute to create vcc.c (look for bison or yacc.)
Finally, it'd be useful to know what version of that app you're running.
] [Thread Prev