Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: still having problems making evolution]

Strange...I walk away from the computer, come back and update Evolution
via CVS, and many of the errors disappear.  I'm left with this...

/home/matt/projects/evolution/shell/evolution-local-storage.c:140:
undefined reference to `e_marshal_NONE__POINTER_POINTER_INT'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [evolution] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/matt/projects/evolution/shell'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/matt/projects/evolution/shell'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/matt/projects/evolution'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

Thanks.

-Matt

Seriously now, does anyone know of possibly another evolution maillist
for those of us (read me) who haven't gotten past the lib install
issues?  It looks like from the mail I'm seeing that everyone has gotten
evolution to work.  I wish I could see it!!  *sigh*

-Matt