[Evolution] Evo .8 bugs

Hi,

First of all, congratulations for Evo .8, it just looks more polished
than ever!

I'm afraid the next thing I have to tell you are a couple of bugs.

* 8-bit characters (accents in my case) don't show up on the message
body or composer.

* The Evolution Pilot conduits have disappeared, where are they?

This is in a RedHat 6.2 with Helix GNome.

Does any spanish-speaking person at helix ever use accents? :-)

Please tell me there's a bug fix version coming soon, because I have to
use mutt while accents don't work. :-(((

Cheers,

Arkaitz.