[Evolution] My font display problems

Recently I posted a couple of screen shots of the messy fonts when I
updated to .8.  It seems that changing my gtk theme to default and back
again has solved the problem.  My font display now looks normal.  I
beleive this was a theme problem not an evolution problem.

People having any sort of font problems would be advised to switch to
the default gtk theme, logout and login again and see if that fixes the
problem.  Make sure your custom font is off to begin with.  I'm now
happily back to my regular gtkstep theme and everything is fine.

George Farris - VE7FRG           E-Mail : george gmsys com
G.M. Systems,                  Web page : http://www.gmsys.com
2570 Seaview Road,            Phone/Fax : (250)743-1500
Mill Bay, B.C., Canada
V0R 2P0                       Linux systems, support and services.