[Evolution] gtkhtml-0.8 tarball: snafu?

I know this is Evolution not gtkhtml, but I thought someone might know
something...

The build of gtkhtml-0.8 bombs out (see below).  Version 0.7 of this
creature builds just fine on this machine, which is woody with a
helixcode Gnome and a lot of home-rolled stuff.  (I just put
bonobo-0.30 on this thing; why do I think that is a  problem?)

Thanks for any light that may be shed. I'm off to look at some other
list archives...

In file included from htmldrawqueue.c:24:
htmldrawqueue.h:31: parse error before `GdkPixbuf'
htmldrawqueue.h:31: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
htmldrawqueue.h:33: parse error before `}'
htmldrawqueue.h:72: parse error before `GdkPixbuf'
htmldrawqueue.c: In function `clear_element_new':
htmldrawqueue.c:42: sizeof applied to an incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:44: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:45: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:46: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:47: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:50: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:52: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:53: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:54: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c: In function `clear_element_new_with_background':
htmldrawqueue.c:70: sizeof applied to an incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:72: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:73: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:74: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:75: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:77: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:79: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:80: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:82: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c: In function `clear_element_destroy':
htmldrawqueue.c:92: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:93: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:95: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:96: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c: In function `clear':
htmldrawqueue.c:312: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:313: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:315: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:316: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:320: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
htmldrawqueue.c:308: warning: `x1' might be used uninitialized in this
function
htmldrawqueue.c:308: warning: `y1' might be used uninitialized in this
function
htmldrawqueue.c:308: warning: `x2' might be used uninitialized in this
function
htmldrawqueue.c:308: warning: `y2' might be used uninitialized in this
function
make[2]: *** [htmldrawqueue.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/gtkhtml-0.8/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/gtkhtml-0.8'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

--
Bob Bernstein
at