[Evolution] Crazy Idea about NNTP

This may be a stupid question, but since I don't know all the ramifications
of doing something like this, I'd thought I'd just throw this idea out there:

Considering that NNTP isn't a priority right now, and is still in early
development, I was just thinking....  Would it be possible to link and embed
the Pan newsreader into Evolution?  Sorta as a plug-in?

I mean... why reinvent the wheel?  There already exists a very nice GTK+
newsreader that is included in the Gnome distribution.

Even if this doesn't fall into the long-term plans for Evolution, this might
be a good idea as a short-term solution to encourage early adoption.

Am I crazy?

RSwaim