Re: [Evolution] IMAP folders, dotfiles, etc.
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj helixcode com>
- To: Michael Rothwell <rothwell interlan net>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] IMAP folders, dotfiles, etc.
- Date: 15 Dec 2000 14:24:01 -0500
You should be able to subscribe to only the folders you want. Also, This
shouldn't be happening with the latest Evolution (0.6 and certainly not
Which version are you using?
On 15 Dec 2000 10:42:03 -0500, Michael Rothwell wrote:
Evolution, running on my RH6.2/Helix machine and accessing a RH7 stock
IMAP mail server, shows ALL of the directories in my home directory as
mail folders. This means, .netscape, .gnome, etc. are thought to be mail
folders by Evolution. Is there a way to stop this and have only real
mail folders displayed?
evolution maillist - evolution helixcode com
] [Thread Prev