Re: [Evolution] This e-mail kills evolution-mail

On 14 Dec 2000 06:13:41 +0000,  wrote:
It's the same backtrace that I reported earlier.  So it
doesn't look like it's related specifically to vcards
either.  Just to displaying small graphics for
attachments??

If I remove '>' on top (probably added by mistake?) it shows normally in
latest evolution. (If not removed, it only doesn't appear in mail list,
but no crash happens)

I am not sure what version do you use. Maybe you should update?

The > probably was a mistake.  I updated evolution last night, and
it still crashes.  It actually crashes on many different e-mails.  I
usually can't get through more than about 3 without this happening.  This
just happened to be one of them.  These problems all showed up
about a week ago.

I also updated gtkhtml and bonobo last night.  I'm just not sure what
else to update or why this crash keeps happening for me.

Dan