Re: [Evolution] query from a lurker

Joaquim Fellmann [joaquim hrnet fr] wrote:
On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 09:54:20AM +1030, Mark Phillips wrote:

Are these available yet?  If so, could someone tell me the correct
"apt-get" line to get the debian packages?

deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/evolution/distributions/Debian ./

Thanks for this, but I was actually after the apt-get line to get
nightly package builds.  (Which I don't think this apt-get line gives
you --- unless I need to select a different package or something.)

The earlier email in this thread said:

0.7 - 3 or 4 weeks probably
1.0 - Early in 2001

Please note that this will be somewhat moot very soon as we'll hopefully
have nightly package builds in the next week or so.

Cheers,

Mark.

--