Re: [Evolution] More IMAP problems

But I can't figure out how to update my summary so it's not there. I
tried deleting and expunging it, but it's still there with a line
through it.

I'll ponder how it got into this state, but you can do:

rm -rf ~/evolution/mail/imap

to clear the locally cached (incorrect) info.

It seemed to have corrected itself this morning, so maybe it's a
timed cache clear?  I guess it's still pretty important to get
to the cause of the problem though.  How does the summary caching
work right now?  If it doesn't do it, it seems like a Get Mail
should maybe completely purge and rebuild the summary table.

Dan