[Evolution] Can't open folder

Hi!

Since about last week i got a problem with evolution from CVS. When i try
to open the calendar or addressbook folder this isn't done and the mail
folder below is activated and shown. When trying to send a mail, this
isn't possible either because there are no edit controls for entering
addresses nor can i use the To: or Cc: buttons. Simply nothing happens.

I checked for debug output but nothing. First i thought it is a problem
with my patch to compile and use Evolution with OpenLDAP 2.0.7, but when
compiling with no LDAP support the problem still exists.

Anybody ideas???

Greets

Thomas