[Evolution] Re: [HC Evolve] calendar connection to Exchange?

Tom Cooper <tom_cooper bigfoot com> writes:

Will the calendar application be able to work with Exchange as a back
end?  That's the biggest limitation that I currently have with non-MS
tools.  I can use IMAP to see the folder containing all of my
appointments, but there's nothing that will translate the folder
contents to calendar entries.

We would like to support this, but we have no information about the
protocol that Outlook uses to talk to the Exchange calendar stuff.

  Federico