Re: [Evolution] Accented characters

I think you have to change your keymap, I don't know if you can do it
using control sequences (if that's what you're doing).

I actually do 'setxkbmap es' whenever I want to get the accented characters, and it
works in all applications I have tried it, from mutt to StarOffice. Unfortunately,
not in Evo ;-(. Actually, in Evo spanish characters as "ñ" do appear correctly,
bat I can't get accents, I only get the simple characters.

Cheers
Arkaitz.

I could be wrong about this...

Jeff