Re: [Evolution] Problem in message list

On 05 Dec 2000 22:58:58 +0100, Joaquim Fellmann wrote:
I got this one more time but this time while expunging about 200 mails
(got 200 lines of "?"). Those lines appear with the "Threaded View".
If I switch Threads off, the window is cleared and the lines disappear.
Problem doesn't show up anymore when re-enabling "Threaded View"
afterwards. Is it only a display issue ?

  Is this problem still happening on CVS?  (If you are using anoncvs, it
might take a while to propagate.)

  Somebody proposed a patch on the lists that might fix this problem,
and it has been committed...  Please let us know if the problem
persists.

  In any case: Chris, do you have any clue about this?  :-)

--
Ettore