Re: [Evolution] Addressbook import

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Joaquim Fellmann wrote:

is there any way to import an evolution adressbook ?
I mean, I have an addressbook.db file from the 0.6 release of
evolution, and I'd like to use it with the last CVS (after having
removed the $HOME/evolution directory.

Simply copying addressbook.db in $HOME/evolution/local/Contacts/
doesn't seem to be enough (0 entries in contact manager after
reloading).

That should work.  I can't think of why that wouldn't work.  I'll keep it
in mind though and mail you if I think of anything.

Did you do oaf-slay or killev before copying the file?  That's the only
thing I can think of right now that might help.

If it doesn't work, please write again.  I'll see if I can think of
anything else.

Thanks,
    Chris