Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Forwarding

On 03 Dec 2000 09:59:45 -0500, Christopher James Lahey wrote:
On 30 Nov 2000, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

  Now, I think we should implement drop-down buttons in BonoboUIToolbar
so that we can have multiple forwarding types in the Forward button in
the toolbar.  This would make things look better.

I've been thinking.  One thing that would be really cool here, in my
opinion, might be to make the action to get the drop-down menu be right
click instead of holding the mouse button down like in netscape.

  I'd rather have the nice bevelled arrow thing on the right as in
Explorer.

--
Ettore