Re: [Evolution] One question

Currently I have my mail distributed over several folders using procmail.
Then
I use balsa to read those folders as local mail.

Is there a way (even a kludge) to do the same with evolution?

You can't/shouldn't use Evolution to read mbox files that other
programs are touching. So you'd want to tell Evolution to use each of
the procmail outputs as a separate mail source, and have them copy
them into its own folders. However, at the moment, you can't have
filter rules that are based on what source the message comes from, but
that will be fixed.

However...

      Can evolution replace procmail?

Yes, we want to extend its filtering functionality to be able to do
basically anything procmail can.

-- Dan