Re: [Evolution] evolution-mail disappears in 0.4.1

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000 21:58:33 Dan Winship wrote:
"The component disappears" means that it crashed. (I've entered a bug
report that the shell should tell you what's going on in that case.)

Anyway, try this:

killev
killall oafd
evolution-mail

        Just a side note wich might be of interest.

        I followed the above recipie (or is it recipe) because evolution would
show HTML messages to me (evolution-mail died).

        After running evolution-mail in one shell I ran evolution on another
and everything worked fine! So I left evolution repeated the killev and killall
oafd (as root, it wouldn't allow me to kill it) and thye ran evolution and
everything worked fine. Could it be that I had a very old oafd running ???

        See y'a

--
        Mario Filipe
        mjnf uevora pt