Re: [Evolution] Re: Evolution 0.4.1 "aLeWifE" is released

/ JP Rosevear <jpr helixcode com> was heard to say:
| Off hand I'd say this has to do with ORBit.  Were you able to
| succesfully install 0.5.3?

I thought so. Hmm. Maybe I have an older version in /usr/lib and 0.5.3
in /usr/local/gnome. That could be it. Ugh. I'll hack on the include
and lib paths and see if I can get it to compile.

Thanks!

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw nwalsh com> | Any sufficiently undocumented code is
http://nwalsh.com/            | indistinguishable from magic.