Re: [Evolution] Expunging imap folders

I am unable to expunge imap folders (except the INBOX) using evolution
0.4.1
I get a "Cannot expunge read-only folders" message (or something like
that).
However, it works fine with netscape and pine.

The imap server is running imapd from the package that came with redhat
6.0

This is not really a bug -- if you look at the IMAP server output,
the server really does think that the folders are readonly, and
Evolution behaves correctly. However, I have this problem too, and
I think evolution is doing something incorrectly that causes the IMAP
server not to unlock mailboxes or something. My best guess is that
it's due to the fact that we currently don't send a LOGOUT message
upon exit. Either that or maybe it's a RH imap problem, as that's
the IMAP server I'm using too.