[Evolution] evolution-CVS

Hi!

I tried the evolution-0.3.1 (on a FreeBSD). That worked with the lag not
connecting to the cyrus-imapd. So a downloaded the CVS (0.4). And this one
compiles, but:
nilsb atlas:/.amd_mnt/hercules/host/home/nilsb > evolution

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed!
reload
Trying dir /usr/X11R6/share/gnome/oaf
Trying dir /opt/evolution/share/oaf

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed!

the evolution-mail takes nearly 100% of CPU (no prob, it's an SMP-System ;-)
and then a popup-box appears saying:
evolution-mail -sm-client-id .....

No response to the SaveYourself command.
The program may be slow, stopped or broken.

And then you can only kill all the evolution.

Hope that will be enough information (if not, tell me how to gather).

Bye, Nils

P.S.: Is a great tool (with just another imapd)

--
Nils Bokermann           /"\
Johanneswerkstr. 90      \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign