[Evolution] vFolders and filters in real sentences

Hey,
        I liked the old method of doing vFolders, in some ways.  I loved the way
that it would say:

All messages, containing words in the body, will be in vFolder blar

or what not.  I thought that made it REALLY easy to sit back, look at the
sentence, and know exactly what to do.  I'd really like to see that one little
feature brought back, under the current filter/vFolder UI.
Kevin Breit
--
gpg key: http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/kevin_breit.gpg