Re: [Evolution] Start-up difficulty

Alexander Russell wrote:

Hi,

        I've been using blissfully using evolution since 0.2. A couple
of days ago it crashed, and, since then, won't start up at all. I
have tried uninstalling all relevant packages, removing my ~/evolution
directory, and then beginning afresh to no avail. (This was/is
installed with the helix-updater over a more or less stock RH6.2
system.)

What else can I try?

Can you see any error output before the crash?  Are you able to provide
a backtrace?

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
HelixCode Inc.                          http://www.helixcode.com