[Evolution] can't get calendar or addressbook to work

Hi all,

I'm running evolution 0.31 (downloaded binary RPMs from helix-update),
and I can't get the addressbook or calendar to work.

When I start evolution, and press the calendar and addressbook buttons
in the evolution shortcuts bar, I get the following two messages on the
console:

evolution-calendar: error in loading shared libraries:
/usr/local/lib/libcal-client.so.0: undefined symbol:
goad_server_activate_with_id
Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-uih-menu.c: line 2999
(menu_toplevel_set_label): assertion `internal != NULL' failed.

evolution-addressbook: error in loading shared libraries:
/usr/local/lib/libebook.so.0: undefined symbol:
goad_server_activate_with_id

I have verified that libcal-client.so.0 and libebook.so.0 are in the
locations reported above. What gives?

Regards,

Jeff