Re: [Evolution] A Feature request survey/questionnaire?

We've actually discussed this one, although some months ago.  There are
a number of reasons pro and con, but basically we decided that
redirect/bounce/etc. was so close to Forward that it just didn't make
any sense to have both.

Actually, no consensus was ever reached on the mailing list beyond "if
it's going to exist, it will exist in a way that encourages people to
not use it for purposes where reply or forward would be better
suited".

-- Dan

PS - Every possible point that could be made by anyone with any
opinion on this subject has already been made. Anyone who tries to
start up this flame war again will be cursed to have to use Outlook on
a 486 running Windows 3.1 until the end of time.