[Evolution] vFolders and Shortcut bar broken ?

Hi all

I have just started to play with the current beast.  When I was runnig
0.2 I had setup some filters and draged them to the shortcut bar.

Now when I do this and click on the icon nothing hapens.  Next time I
load Evo the icon is cone from the shortcut bar.

Also, my vFolders are somewhat broken as well.  They are not picking up
all the messages.  I have set them up based on subject containing words
(like [Evolution ).  Some get missed some times, some times they get
picked up next time I go to the folder and other never get picked up.

I know all this worked fine before, so I am wondering if it's now broken
for all or am I just lucky like that?

Rob