Re: [Evolution] Message crashing evolution-mail

Sometimes, when I view certain pieces of mail, evolution-mail crashes
(no core dump, just kicks out) with the error "Improper call to JPEG
library in state 203."  Sometimes the piece of mail doesn't crash
evolution-mail and other times it does.

I have had this happen with two pieces of mail one has some sort of
image embedded in it and the other does not.

This probably doesn't sound too helpfull. Is there more information I
can put together regarding this error which could be usefull?

This sounds like a bug in gdk-pixbuf. Can you please send us the
messages that cause the problem?

There is also another bug that can make evolution-mail abort with an
"application transferred too few scanlines" message. This is fixed on
CVS, we are just waiting for a new gdk-pixbuf release to happen.

--
Ettore