[Evolution] Default font, and siganture file

Hi,
First at all i would like to thanks evolution team for their great job...
I am now using Evolution as my regular mail application (since 0.2) and it is working very well (a little problem with last mail not beeing deleted from the pop server in version 0.3.1 but that is just annoying).

In the mail Configuration dialog box, section other, i can choose if i want to send messages in HTML format. What i would like to be able also is to configure my default font color, font size or backround color for the messages. I can do it in the Composer but i would like to save it as my defaults.

An other thing that could be cool is being able to have an image file or an html file for the signature file.

Are those feature planed ?
Email: jmardantz ifrance com
Web Site: http://www.ifrance.com/ardantz
(Screnshots of Evolution and Nautilus)