Re: [Evolution] CVS Failure

on 4/26/00 2:15 PM, Adam Clater had the thought:

I'm attempting to get the current CVS for evolution, and i'm running
across a problem.  I've run the commands exactly as the web page says
to. Any thoughts??
(http://www.helixcode.com/apps/evolution-working.php3)

=====
bash$ export CVSROOT=':pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome'
bash$ cvs login
(Logging in to anonymous anoncvs gnome org)
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to anoncvs.gnome.org:2401 failed:
Connection refused
bash$

I believe that anoncvs.gnome.org is on some sort of round robin system to
prevent overload.  You may have hit a machine that was down for some reason
or another.  Do you get the same message over and over or just once?

You might have to try cvs login until you get a valid response.

Pat 'Still lurking for more autogen.sh help' Berry

--
Freestyle Interactive | http://www.freestyleinteractive.com | 415.778.0610