[Evolution] Evolution Documentation Timeline

I come to you with a decree from on high, a decree I have decided upon
in my great wisdom, from on high in my first-floor cubicle in
Cambridge.  A decree that affects... me.  But thought the rest of you
would want to know.

The timeline for Evolution Documentation is as follows:

Outline: April 10  DONE
Valid Docbook Skeleton:  April 15  DONE
First Draft: May 1
Preview:  May 15
Beta:  June 1
Final:  June 15.

After the Evolution feature freeze, whenever that is, the progress on
the docs can increase in speed.  Right now, I'm working on describing
the feature set, so that when I have a stable build I can just put in
the instructions and screenshots.

Aaron.