Re: [Evolution] libxml patch

filter/* uses libxml but there is no configure check for it.
the folowing patch applies one.

Also, I ported it to libxml2 because that's my dev environment.

I believe the suggested "path" of transition to libxml2 is to use a
different include and make a few defines.  Talk to Daniel about this.

Resubmit your patch with the compat setup.

Or we can have libxml2 have some sort of "compat" mode to recompile.
It would basically just use the xml-config script to output a
different -I sequence for the --cflags parameter, which would trigger
the inclussion of the compat libraries.

miguel.