Re: [Evolution] translation to portuguese

  I've partially done a translation to portuguese of the po/ (pt_PT).
Interested in a full version? I so I'll finish and send it to you...

Yes, although we've been lax about properly gettext-ifying the source,
so many of the strings in the program don't appear in the po files
yet, so it will need more translation later.

The GNOME Translation home page
(http://developer.gnome.org/arch/translate) says that there's a
Portuguese translation team, but the home page they list
(http://bishop.sekure.org/gptt/) no longer exists. The i18n status
page (http://www.gnome.org/i18n/status.shtml) shows the Portuguese
translations of GNOME as a whole are not very complete. If you're
interested in helping out with that, you should go to the GNOME
Translation home page and join the gnome-i18n mailing list.

But, if you just want to translate this one program, we'll take that
too. :)

-- Dan