Re: [Evolution-hackers] Issues during building evolution from source

W dniu 2021-11-09 14:48, Milan Crha via evolution-hackers napisał(a):
On Tue, 2021-11-09 at 10:38 +0100, Paweł @ Bogdan wrote:
I'm trying to build evolution from sources.

        Hi,
I do not know whether you are aware, but there is a wiki page about the
build of it, with a lot of useful information:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Building
You do not need to stick to it, it's only one way, which works.
        Bye,
        Milan