Re: [Evolution-hackers] Issues during building evolution from source

Hi,

you may also want to look into running apt-get build-dep to get hold of
all dependencies.

Best,
  Tobi

On Tue, 2021-11-09 at 10:38 +0100, Paweł @ Bogdan wrote:
Hello.
I'm trying to build evolution from sources. I'm running Ubuntu 20.04
on WSL 2.
I installed slapd and ldap-utils (I found such packages on the
Internet), but during calling cmake on the evolution-data-server I am
obtaining that

At least 2.0 OpenLDAP version required.

Any hints?
Please help.

Best regards
Paweł Bogdan

Pobierz aplikację Outlook dla systemu Android