Re: [Evolution-hackers] Checking installation of header files for data service components

… Instead, use DESTDIR properly

I find that this happening here.

(aka not at all,

I am using such an environment variable for intended purposes,

because you are not a packager,

Such a view can be appropriate at the moment.

and configure the project properly,

Such an expectation can be fine (in principle).

by using expected CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX, not some artificial.

This build parameter can trigger also further development challenges.

The chosen installation approach influences which storage locations
can be reused for libraries from the GNOME Evolution data service,
doesn't it?

That's at least my understanding from this lengthy thread.

Our software usage seems to differ in specific aspects.

Regards,
Markus