Re: [Evolution-hackers] Upcoming evolution-data-server API changes (libical-glib + more)

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 12:17 PM Milan Crha via evolution-hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org> wrote:
I have in my list these additional projects (to be verified whether any
changes are needed there and help with them if yes):

   elementary-calendar
   ffgtk
   libopensync-plugin-evolution2
   libreoffice
   pidgin-chime
   sflphone
   syncevolution
   wingpanel-indicator-datetime

If you know more, then feel free to let me know. I'll be happy to help
with the porting.

Hi, we also have indicator-datetime on Ubuntu (https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~victor-jon/indicator-datetime/drop-phone-code/files).
We are working on dropping phone related code on this specific branch.

Regarding the port, I believe it mainly requires modifying code in planner-eds.c

https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~victor-jon/indicator-datetime/drop-phone-code/view/head:/src/planner-eds.c

(It's bzr though. I can move into git if required.)

I would appreciate some help on this.

Thank you.