Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution failing on TLSv1.3 after gnutls upgrade

Hi all, and thanks Milan for the program. I also run an old version of
evolution 3.20.x and I get the following:

rc@rc-laptop:~/Downloads$ gcc `pkg-config --cflags --libs glib-2.0
gio-2.0` imap-conn.c -g -O0 -o imap-conn && ./imap-conn
imap.googlemail.com 993
Connected to imap.googlemail.com:993
Failed to read data from the server: Error reading data from TLS
socket: The specified session has been invalidated for some reason.

I neded to #include <string.h> on my slackware linux.

Rgds
Saxa

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 5:07 PM James Bottomley via evolution-hackers