Re: [Evolution-hackers] Crash starting evolution

Hi,

On Sat, 2019-02-16 at 11:15 +0100, Helmut Bardeli wrote:
I use evolution with opensuse leap 15 for a long time.

After several updates evolution does not start and crash

Thread 1 "evolution" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x00007fffda33ec5d in ?? () from
/usr/lib64/gio/modules/libdconfsettings.so

Can you give me any help ?

Please obtain a complete stacktrace, including debug symbols for all
used libraries and applications, plus provide Evolution version info:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Community/GettingInTouch/Bugzilla/GettingTraces/Details#obtain-a-stacktrace

This would be more appropriate on the Evolution mailing list, as I do
not see any question among Evolution hackers in this email thread.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net