Re: [Evolution-hackers] Icons

On Mon, 2019-02-11 at 09:08 +0100, Mads Rosendahl via evolution-hackers
wrote:
Is there some kind of guide for the toolbar icon lookup?

        Hi,
icons provided by Evolution itself should be available always, all the
other are following naming as used by the default Adwaita theme. Many
names are referenced for example from here (note the stock icons are
deprecated, I use this reference only because there are also provided
corresponding icon names for those deprecated):
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/gtk3-Stock-Items.html#GTK-STOCK-ABOUT:CAPS
Where Adwaita/gtk+ took those names I do not know, I'm sorry.
        Bye,
        Milan